- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Your relationship with Allah means success ‘Dr. Riyadhi
Dr. Munirudeen Salaudeen popularly known as Ar – Riyadhi has described true success as the degree of one’s relationship with Allah.
Dr. Riyadhi said this while delivering lecture at a Freshers orientation programs organized by Muslim Students’ Society of Nigeria, Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education branch on Wednesday, 8th February, 2019.
The program which lasted for three days, from February 6, 2019 to February 8, 2019 centred on “The Scale of Success” as its theme.
He said: “Sucess is about the content you build yourself upon, bringing up a new ideas which is differ from what others have done earlier. You cannot be successful until you return to your creator. Success is a one way ladder, it requires steps.”
“The Islamic stance on success depends on the level ofone’s relationship with Allah. The first person to be referred to as a successful one is one who is mindful of his creator. Surely, the one who neglects his Lord will be neglected.
“Man will always be influenced by the religion of his friends so be concisiou of your friends” said the Lecturer, Been ashamed of your lifestyle is the best weapon against you, besides you should be proud that you follow the commandment the Lord.”
Dignitaries at the program are the Amir AOCOED, Muslim students in AOCOED and the executive members of MSSN.