- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
In a speech today at the monthly Islamic Modeling Forum (IMF) with secondary school students, Dr. Mutiu Qassim educates students on how to strive, with an outline of ten factors (focus, priority, proactive, attitude, sacrifice, synergy, mentor(s), self development and reliance on Allah ) to attaining success. He began with the quote that says: YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR YOU TO GET THE THE PRIZE.
Dr. Qassim while convincing students explains that Islam does not hinder Muslims from attaining academic excellence because Allah (s.w.t) differentiates in Surat Zumar vs 9 between the knowledgeable and in knowledgeable individual. He as well cited examples of the efforts of the prophet (s.a.w) and his companions in seeking knowledge and striving towards perfection in their dealings.
Abdullahi Davies; an educator and motivational speaker, inspired students on the unique and special being that exist in an individual student that differentiates s/he from others. Frankly speaking with students, Davies explained that knowing that special feature is a determinant to attaining success. He explains that this feature enables an individual to have focus on his/her career in life.
With ample description on how to make beverages, Davies decodes the meaning of “stir” ( search, train, invest and relationship with God ) giving a pictorial representation of the intended meaning to the students.
A well reckon scholar from Nasarawa State University; Dr. Bunyamin Ajayi, was one of the invited guest among present top scholars.