- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
On the 1st of February 2020 over 5 Muslim organizations gather at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education gate, along Lagos-Badagry expressway for the rally of the annual World Hijab Day.
The World Hijab Day for 2020 is themed Unity In Diversity which also prompted different organizations to come together to create awareness.
The Ameerah of Nasrulullahi Fathi Society Nationwide Zone 2, Hajia Mulkat Oriloye arrived with other members residing in Alagbodo Alakuko and its environs to Badagry.
The immediate Ameerah of FOMWAN (Federation Of Muslim Women Association Of Nigeria), Lagos State, Dr Mrs Ashiru Sariyu Ajoke attended along with other members of FOMWAN.
The Ameerah of the Muslim Students’ Society Of Nigeria Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education Branch, Hajia Rasheedah Mogaji along with the Ameerah Of Otto Awori attended the program with other members.
The Ameerah of Al Muminat Ojo local government, Hajia Zainab A’wahab gave the opening speech referring to the theme of the program, Unity In Diversity as she implored the Muslim sisters to be unified regardless of their length of Hijab while the Ameerah of NASFAT gave the opening prayer.
See photos below: