- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
National assembly turned market place, during the presentation of 2019 budgets by president Muhammadu Buhari.
As soon as Buhari concluded his speech, the session turned rowdy again. It was time for Saraki and Dogara to present their speeches but while APC lawmakers chanted ‘four more years,’ their PDP counterparts screamed, ‘no more years.’
After more than 10 minutes into the drama, the Presidential Guards Brigade band suddenly to play the National Anthem, even while Buhari was still seated.
Security operatives whisked the President out of the chamber leaving the lawmakers behind.
Saraki later led senators out of the House chamber.