- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Following the meeting held by College of Education of Academic Staff Union, AOCOED Branch ( AOCOED COEASU) on Monday, June 24, 2019 which was inconclusive, the lecturers have refused to return to class.
AOCOED lecturers whose agitations have not been stablished seems to be fighting for the arrears they were promised since last year November.
OJOMEDIALINE recalls that AOCOED lecturers went on strike during November last year which was temporarily suspended after many promises from the management.
Information gathered confirmed that since then the demands of the lecturers have not been entirely met.