- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Paris Saint-Germain star, Adrien Rabiot has finally reached an agreement to join Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid this summer.
The midfielder, who has also drawn interest from Liverpool, Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur in the past few weeks, decided to join the Champions League holders at the end of the season.
Rabiot has evolved into one of the most complete midfielders in the world, since breaking into the first-team at the Parisians in 2012.
His current contract with PSG will run out at the end of the season.
The 24-year-old has not featured for Thomas Tuchel’s side since December following a bust-up with PSG’s executives during contract negotiations.
The player also angered the club’s fans after he was spotted in a night club few hours following PSG’s Champions League round of 16 second-leg elimination by Manchester United last month.