- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
According to the Republican Newspaper, many people have been reported injured at Mongoro Ashade area of Ikeja, Lagos haven been involved in a train accident.
It was reported that one of the train coach fell off the rail, causing another coach to derail.
At present, no death casualty has been recorded.
More details later.