- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
An official letter was written by The National Security Adviser to the President, General Babagana Mogunno Rtd, on the misuse and overstepping of Mr Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammad Buhari, and the letter found its way into the public domain.
According to reactions from many Nigerians, the letter only confirms their fear about the existence of a cabal which seems very powerful and controls the machinery of government.
If you are interested in the content of the letter, please read below;