- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Student of Ajangbadi Senior Grammar School kicked against exam malpractice by organizing an Academic Seminar for the students of SS3
The seminar was held in the school premises on Thursday 28, March, 2019 at exactly 10:00A.M – 1:00P.M
Mr. Abdulafeez F. A. J who delivered the lecture tittle “SCALING THROUGH THE HURDLES OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE” in the school discussed on how to prepare yourself well for the upcoming exam which is going to commence in the next two weeks.
“Has it is been known that malpractice is not accepted during examination , self reliance, self commitment, self confidence, discovering of weaken point, proper preparation, sacrificing your time, extra activities are the ways you can use to conquer malpractice. ” said the Lecturer.
Favour, a student of the school said” I was happy when I saw the topic, and after listening to the two lecturer they did justices to the topic and they also remind us on how prepared we were for our Waec, moreso on how to be self reliance and confident during the examination”.
Examination is not about what you have been taught in class it goes beyond class activities. He said” I hate Mathematics during my school days but when I solved and read with aggressiveness I understood and it became my best subject”, when you read, read has if you’ve never read before and climb and fence blocking your way to success.
The Vice Principal encourages the student to help themselves she said “heaven help those who help themselves.” she repeat the slogan: “Future Builders” and the student answered: “Towards a better community”.
Present Dignitaries: The School Vice Principal Mrs. Ifamuyiwa, Mathematics Teacher Mr. Matimiloju, SS3 classes.