- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Nigerians have shown to be a determined being whenever they make up their mind on something. As a result, the publisher of the Ovation Magazine and the Boss Newspaper, Dele Momodu failed to persuade Nigerians to vote for his presidential candidate in 2019 election.
Dele Momodu tweeted that the performance of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, should convince people to vote for him. However, Nigerians on Twitter seem not to be buying the publicity stunt as they have made up their mind on who they are casting their vote for.
He tweeted that “I think whosoever watched the Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi performance tonight would have decided who to vote for on February 16”.
Check peoples’ reaction below.