- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation has reacted on his twitter handle that Muhammadu Buhari and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar boycotted the presidential debate.
The former minister described Buhari as a lily-livered ( coward) for boycotting the debate.
From the medieval belief that the liver was a seat of courage and the pale colour of the lily flower. A person who had no blood in their liver would have no courage and would thus be a coward, Fani Kayode describes PMB.
In a tweet, the former Minister stated that PMB was afraid of expressing himself, adding that he can’t defend his record in office.
“It’s a pity that the two leading candidates did not participate in the presidential debate this evening. Buhari is nothing but a lily-livered.
“He is running scared because he is incapable of expressing himself let alone understanding the issues or defending his record in office,” he tweeted.