- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Abideen Muhammed, Lagos.
The family of Sanwo-Olu lost Princess Omolola Abiodun Olumiji Sanwo-Olu and has been buried on Wednesday February, 20, 2019. She died on February 15, 2019.
Prince Omolola Abiodun until her death was the wife of Sanwo-Olu’s elder brother. She died at 51.
OJOMEDIALINE learnt that the wake keeping will hold on Thursday, February 21, 2019 at St. Andrews Anglican Church, Okepopo, 101, Adeniji Adele Street, opposite central police station by 5PM.
OJOMEDIALINE confirmed this through the public notice passed by her family on social media.