- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Lagos State University set to hold her first Research Fair on Tuesday 3rd September, 2019 at the Aderemi Makanjuola Lecture Theatre, Main Campus, Ojo, Lagos.
According to Prof. Olumuyiwa O. Odusanya
Director,Research & Innovation said that the Fair will afford the University opportunity to show how its research activities are advancing knowledge and making impact in the larger society. The theme of the Fair is Driving National Development through Research and Innovation.
The Chairman of the Research Fair is the Governor of Lagos State and Visitor to the University, His Excellency Mr. Babajide Olushola Sanwo-Olu. The Keynote address will be delivered by a former Governor of Lagos State and Honorable Minster of Works and Housing Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN.
Several academic giants are expected at the LASU Research Fair. The Fair has attracted reputable scholars from within LASU and other universities in Nigeria.
The Director added that “Lagos State University expects a large turn-out and welcomes all to the Fair”.