- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate Babajide Sanwo-Olu alter his confident of winning the election of Lagos State at the polling unit.
The governorship candidate Babajide Sanwo-Olu who later vote as at few mins to 11am due to the delay of the card reader said, he and his team had through checked all the conners that lead to Lagos heart, and said there was a “Divine” connection to this election.
Babajide Sanwo-Olu then said: “Today makes it exactly six months, that was on Sunday 9, September last year since I collected the APC gubernatorial form, so I think it is divine.”
He concluded his announcement, saying: “We are very, very confident, extremely confident with the level of work we’ve done, the level of engagement we’ve seen, with the level of interaction we’ve had, that we will be successful and we’ll come out tops. But that is for Independent National Electoral Commission to determine and announce.”
Ojomedialine.com had earlier report reasons for the delay at Lateef jankande/Femi okunnu polling unit