- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Lagos State University management has duly informed the farmers on campus on the habit of intimidating and harassing students particularly the female ones, when leaving the campus in the evening.
The development is quite unpleasant and unacceptable because the security of lives and properties of students is paramount to the Management and under no circumstances can this nefarious act be tolerated.
“Owing to the above, the University Management has directed that with effect from Thursday, 4th April, 2019, no farmers on Lagos state university Campus shall be allowed to farm beyond 6:00pm. Any farmer found on farm beyond 6:00P.M will have the farm land revoked from him/her and shall be arrested and handed over to law enforcement”. This was stated in the University bulletin.
The University Management assures the entire University community that they should go around to do their lawful businesses without entertaining any fear of being harassed.