- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
As we intend to enter Itikhaf, there is need to learn more about how to seek for forgiveness and its merit. This is because we have been enjoyed to seek more of Allah’s mercy and forgiveness during the last ten days of Ramadan.
The following points highlights 7 merits of Tawbah and illustrates reasons to seek for it.
Tawbah’ paves way for success.
Tawbah keeps us away from hardships and trials.
Tawbah helps clear our conscience.
Tawbah pleases Allah.
Tawbah is a life transformational process.
Tawbah makes our Duas more ‘worthy’ of a response.
Sincere Tawbah (repentance) leads to forgiveness of ones sins.