- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo, depart Nigeria to Kigali, Rwanda to mark the 25th National Commemoration Genocide Anniversary.
He left the shore of Nigeria on Sunday to attend an anniversary which mark the 25th year of the genocide against Tutsi
According to the senior special assistant president of media and publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, the vice president will be back in Nigeria same day.
The anniversary counts down started 7th of April 1994 and today mark the 25th anniversary the activities a line for the anniversary are Kigali genocide, lighting of flames by the president of Rwanda, President Paul Kagema alongside the special guests of honour which were invited.
The anniversary was set to mark the memorial day where more than 250,000 victim are thought to be buried.