- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Card reader the architect of delay in Lateef jakande/Femi okunu ikoyi polling unit as at 9:30am where the governorship candidate of All Progressive Congress ought to vote.
Malfunction of card reader allocated in Lateef jakande and Femi okunno becomes the reason the for the delay of voting.
One of the independent National electoral commission official at the polling unit while waiting for the technicians said voting would not start until the two card reader start working, “The two card readers have to work ; we cannot start until the two are functioning , ”said the independent National electoral commission officials.
Voters are alined impatient at the polling unit still waiting for the technicians and also expecting the arrival of the governorship candidate of All Progressive Congress Babajide sanwo olu.