- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, as the official winner of the February 23 presidential election held in kano state.
The All Progressive congress lead the vote with the total number of 1,466,768, in the southern part of Nigeria.
While the People Democracy Party has the total number of 391,593 in the same part of Nigeria.
President Muhammadu Buhari overwhelmingly won all 44 local government areas in Kano state, thereby making him win in the state.
Based on the results from local government from the state so far, the president has won majority of the votes.
Kano has 44 local government and the president defeated his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state.
Meanwhile Ojomedialine.com has formally report the victory of All Progressives Congress in Lagos.
According to the result released by The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) held in Kano state The All Progressives Congress win the vote with the total number of 1,073,175.