- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Rizqoh Murtadho and Nabilah AbdulGafar
Some set of primary school pupils were captured by Lagos Neighbourhood Security Corps (LNSC) and the Nigeria Police Force, Igando division, during their secret meeting.
The minors numbering 10 were apprehended when they were having a clandestine meeting at a secret place within the School premises. Their age range is within 8yrs to 16yrs.
The pupils arrested for Suspected Cult activities confessed to having been initiated by a young girl named Salami Rasheedat, 16 years who attend Egan Senior Grammar.
After a careful observation an incision was noticed on their lower lips. The pupils have later whisked away from the school premises to Igando police station for further investigation.
During critical observation of these pupils, an incision was noticed on their lower lips. Afterwards, the pupils were taken to Igando police station for further investigation.
In recent times, the case of cultism have been said to have increased within the younger generations. Parents are advised to instill both academics and religious ethics in their children.