- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Supreme Court yesterday dismissed the appeal filed by Senator Ademola of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Adeleke against Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The group’s reaction came in a press statement issued to DAILY POST on Saturday by its Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola.
The statement partly reads, “This judgement is cerebral. It could not have been otherwise. Oyetola’s predecessor, ex-Governor Rauf Aregbesola laid a solid foundation for progress in all fields in the state and the citizens loved him.
“His welfare packages for the youth and the elderly were unprecedented. The macadamisation of the road network was unparalleled and the education sector witnessed a reform never before seen in the state”.