- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria’s Vice President, visited Lagos State University and markets in the environment to launch the petty loan scheme to traders on Wednesday, November 14.
He was received by the management of the school and he also used the opportunity to interact with local vegetable farmers using vacant land to cultivate their crops.
The VP also visited the Alaba Rajo market to have a discussion with petty traders and encourage them to participate in the scheme.