- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The peaceful meeting held in Lagos by the All Progress Congress party had in attendance Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, the Vice President of Nigeria, the Governor of Lagos state, Governor Akinwuni Ambode, Babatunde Raji Fashola, the minister for works and power, President Muhammadu Buhari and the Deputy Chief, Adeola Rahman Ipaye.
The meeting was made known on the official twitter page of All Progressive Congress Governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Saturday, March 2, 2019.
The meeting was also attended by Chairman of Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, (AMCON) Muiz Bani.
OJOMEDIALINE learnt that the meeting was held to address the forthcoming Governorship election.