- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Federal Government has alleged that the opposition is planning to discredit the outcome of the February ,2019 presidential election of All progressive congress(APC) candidate President Muhammadu Buhari wins.
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, made these allegations at an ongoing press briefing in Abuja on Monday.
As part of the alleged plan, the government equally said that the opposition was planning to send a 10-member delegation to some foreign countries to sell the idea that the Buhari Presidency was not going to hold credible elections.
Mohammed said the government and Nigerians must not allow those he described as “desperate politicians ” to scuttle the nation’s democracy.