- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Abideen Muhammed, Lagos
OJO Local Government area under the Leadership of Hon. ROSULU OLUSHOLA IDOWU invites the general public to its 2019 budget stakeholders forum slated to hold on Thursday, 13th December, 2018.
This is contained in a press statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, DARAMOLA M. IDOWU. According to Daramola, the program is scheduled to hold at OJO town hall by 10AM.
He urged everybody to come along with the list of proposed project needed in their community for consideration. By extension, the forum will avail everybody a just and equal representation.
Budget ratification and or passing is always problematic in the country. The problem ranges from unnecessary delay to budget padding.