- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Ojo local government invites all residents to a mini- free medical week which will start on Monday, November 12, 2018.
According to a press release by the LGA Chairman, Mr Rosulu Olushola Idowu, the event is to ensure residents have access to free test and treatment of major diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes among others.
Other details are provided below:
You are invited to a free Mini Medical services in OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT By The Executive Chairman, HON. ROSULU OLUSHOLA IDOWU
From: Monday 12th – Friday 16th November 2018
Venue: LG Secretariat, Ojo Lagos.
Time: 10 am till 6 pm every day.
Services available for Free Test and Treatment on:
*High blood pressure
*Diabetes et all
S. A Media and Publicity
For: The Chairman