- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
By: Habeeb Akorede and Nabilah AbdulGafar
A five-day Mini Healthcare service have just kicked off at the Ojo local government area Secretariat on Monday.
Members of the community were opened to two major healthcare services among others which are blood pressure and Diabetics screening along side medicinal drugs.
The services according to the Chairman of the local government area; Hon Rosulu Olushola Idowu, is to run through from Monday 12th to Friday 16th November 2018.
The first day witnessed a large turnout of people as they trooped in in groups. According to our correspondent, over 80 men and women of age 20 above were tested but from observation, about half a percentage of the patients were 30 and above.
Attendees also went through a session of Health lecture from one of the health workers present. They were enlightened on tips to safeguard themselves against Tuberculosis and Syphilis diseases.