- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Allied People’s Movement (APM) has resumed campaigns for her governorship and House of Assembly candidates.
The 2nd of round of campaigns kicked off at the Oba Odeleye Park (Ori Omi) in Abeokuta North local government.
The governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, his deputy Mrs Yetunde Onanuga and other APC Chieftains loyal to Amosun have all joined the APM campaign train here in Ori Omi.
Different associations and groups are all present here and they have all brought forth their representatives to pledge their total support for Allied Peoples Movement.
Sen Amosun addressed the mammoth crowd, he thanked them for voting him and Buhari in the previous election, he charged them to vote en masse for the cassava party in the March 9th election.
Amosun charged the people to vote for Akinlade and other APM candidates in the election.
“Vote for all the APM candidates”. He said.
He cautioned the people to be wary of fraudulent APC members who have been printing posters with his pictures.
He said he would be supporting only the APM for the governorship and House of Assembly elections, come March 9.
Amosun took his time to educate the people on how to cast their votes for the APM.
“Akinlade is the next governor of Ogun State by God’s grace.” Amosun said.