- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Senate Minority Leader, Biodun Olujimi, has said that Nigerians have no reason to re-elect President Muhammadu Buhari who is the All Progressives Congress’ presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections.
Olujimi, who is the Peoples Democratic Party’s senatorial candidate for Ekiti South, said Nigerians should vote in 2019 based on past record and ability to deliver.
The senator who was represented by her campaign director, Sanya Adesua, spoke at Ikere Ekiti, Ekiti State, on Thursday during the distribution of Mathematics and English Language textbooks to public secondary schools in her senatorial district.
She said, “President Buhari does not have anything to campaign with as his achievements in the last four years. Maybe that is why he has been finding it difficult to address Nigerians.
“The situation in the country at present requires a leader with vision and ability to put things right. That is where the PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, comes in.
“For now, we have a President who cannot address Nigerians. We have a President with identity crisis.
“Evaluate the Buhari-led government for the past four years – look at the condition of roads across the country, look at electricity supply, consider water situation and the growing insecurity – you will discover that there is no reason to vote for Buhari.”
She said the distribution of the materials was not about election but the gesture was about her desire to continue to touch lives.
Source : The punch Newspaper.