- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The 8th Senate lead by Dr Bukola Saraki has shared a scorecard showing some of the achievements of the Senate since inauguration in 2015.
It would be recalled that Mallam Nasiru El-Rafiu, Governor of Kaduna state and Mr Adam Oshiomole, the Chairman of ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), have criticised the National Assembly led by Dr Saraki as the worst in the history of Nigeria democratic rule. This scorecard presents an overview of key achievements of the Senate and put Nigerians in the best position to evaluate if truly this Senate has underperformed.
Kindly share your view on this…