- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Buhari had on Friday afternoon ,January 25th,2019 suspended Walter Onnoghen based on the recommendation of the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) until the final determination of the cases against the CJN and swore in Idris Tanko .
However there are several reactions and interferance since the pronouncement of the suspension of CJN.
Here are mixed reactions over Buhari’s action on the suspension of Onnoghen.