- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Senate on Wednesday commenced the screening of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Ministerial nomination.
President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan, had announced the Ministerial nominees to the senate for approval.
He had confirmed the receipt of the list during plenary session and went on to reel out the names.
Among the ministerial nominees, were former Ministers such as: Chris Ngige, Hadi Sirika, Rotimi Amaechi, Adamu Adamu, Mohammed Adamu, Babatunde Fashola and Lai Mohammed.
Others in the list are Uche Ogah, Emeka Nwajuiba, SadiyaFarouk Farouk , Musa Bello, Godswill Akpabio, Sharon Ikeazor, Ogbonnaya Onu, Akpa Udo, and Adebayo (Ekiti). Also, Timipre Sylva, Adamu Adamu, Shewuye (Borno), IsaPantami Pantami, Gbemi Saraki, Ramatu Tijani, Clement Abam were also also declared as part of the nominees.
Paullen Tallen, Abubakar Aliyu, Sale Mamman, AbubakarMalami, Muhammed Mamood, Rauf Aregbesola, Mustache BubaJedi Agba, Olamilekan Adegbite, and Muhammed Dangyadi were equally nominated.