- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Sources within the National Union Of Road Transport Workers, Lagos State chapter has disclosed plans by treasurer of the union, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as Mc Oluomo, to set up a private university of transportation in one of the south western states.
According to the source, Ojo Media Line can authoritatively report that the proposed university is valued to cost around ten billion as it hopes to consolidate and revamp the image of the multi-billion transportation industry.