- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Earlier this morning on twitter ,A kenyan citizen who refers himself as Security guard on his twitter account ,claim to have a BS.c in environmental science ,he has a son and he does a security job as a means of livelihood cried for help as he intends to take more responsibility in his immediate family .
According to him “I am a Security guard.A degree graduate and a father .At times I lack the energy to tell my son that I went to a public University on Merit and I can’t take him basic necessities in Life.After every 15 days ,I track to work till end of the month”.
Below are responses from his followers.