- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Liverpool’s forward Roberto Firmino has showered praises on Muhammad Salah for his unselfish gesture in their 5-1 win against Arsenal.
The Egypt international helped the Brazilian to score his first hat-trick of the season.
Having scored twice in the encounter, Salah helped his strike partner complete his first hat-trick of the season by allowing the 27-year-old take the second penalty they were awarded in the game.
Recalling the incident, Roberto Firmino, unsuprised by the act, has expressed his appreciation to Salah.
“I was really happy with his unselfish act of giving me the ball and once again I thank him for it.”
Firmino has scored 11 goals this season while his strike partner Salah has 19 goals to his name in all competitions including his 16 in the Premier League to rank him as the topscorer thus far.
Liverpool will however, play host to Leicester City in their next league game on January 30 at Anfied