- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The 2018 edition of LASUSU marathon has come and gone but it leaves many moments to be remembered. Lecturers and students were seen showing the best side of them.
The event which was on Tuesday, November 13 with over 200 participants cutting across students, lecturers and some non-academic staff of the university.
LASUSU marathon was started in 2011 by Adebayo Lai administration and it has become part of the school tradition since then.
Some corporate organisations also showed their presence with UAC Foods Ltd providing the marathon vest.
Winners of the event went home with prizes including cash and other valuables.
Medical and emergency situations were handled by the LASU Health Centre who’s personnel are on the ground to provide these services.