- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Following the suspension of ASUU strike, Lagos State University has revised academic calendar for the conclusion of 2017 / 2018.
Senate at its Emergency Meeting held on Monday, 11th February, 2019 approved the Revised Academic Calendar for the conclusion of 2017/2018 Academic Session.
This was confirmed in a release obtained by OJOMEDIALINE by the school authority.
The approved Revised Academic Calendar for the conclusion of 2017/2018 Academic Session is
presented in the table below:
1(a) Re-opening: Tuesday, 12th Feb. 2019
(b) Conclusion of Lectures: 2 weeks
Tuesday, 12th Feb. 2019 -Tuesday, 26th Feb. 2019.
(c) Revision for Examination:1 week. Monday, 25th Feb. 2019 – Friday, 1st March, 2019.
2. Examination: 4 weeks
Monday, 4th March, 2019 – Friday, 29th March, 2019
3. Grading and Uploading of Results: 2 weeks.
Monday, 1st April, 2019 – Friday, 12th April, 2019
4. (a) Departmental and Faculty Consideration/ Uploading of Corrections & LIDC Processing of Results: 1 week.
Monday, 15th April, 2019 – Friday, 19th April, 2019
(b) Deadline for Submission of Results by Deans to Exams and Records & Senate: Thursday, 25th April, 2019.
5. Senate Meeting for the Consideration of Results:
Thursday, 25th April, 2019
6. Convocation: Saturday, 27th April, 2019.
7. End of Session Break: 1 week
Monday, 6th May, 2019 – Friday, 10th May, 2019.