- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Lagos State University (LASU) has recognised 543 staffs, including Prof. Peter Okebukola, Prof. Sanni, the school chief Imam, for long year of service to the university.
According to the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Olanrewaju Fagbohun, said the maiden Long Service Award for the university’s Staff (teaching and non-teaching) is to appreciate those who have served the university for 20 years and above.
In his remark, Prof. Fagbohun stated that LASU staffs are being celebrated and appreciated for their investment into the LASU project and hoped that they would be motivated to make more contributions as to other programmes ahead.