- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Leadership of the Lagos State University, LASU, had on Friday launched an e-helpdesk platform to facilitate easy interaction of students, alumni and other members of the public with the institution.
This was contained in a tweet on the institution’s official page on Friday, 30 November, 2018.
The tweets read “@LASUOfficial has launched a e-helpdesk platform to enable students, alumni and members of the public contact the institution for enquiries, requests and comments without physically coming around.
“To contact designated officers of the University, kindly log on to the link csc.lasu.edu.ng/helpdesk register and drop your enquiry/comment.
“The e-helpdesk platform was put in place by the University to facilitate seamless interactions with its students and potential students, alumni, potential partners and members of the general public.”
- As contained in the tweets, the e-helpdesk platform can be accessed through the link csc.lasu.edu.ng/helpdesk.