- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Dr. Ishiaq Ogunwande received an academic award on the 28th of April, 2018 at the 1st Summit Ph.D. holders, held at the Conference Centre, University of Lagos.
Dr. Ogunwande, who is an Associate professor at the department of chemistry was honored this award for his exemplary act as an academician over the years.
Ogunwande has for some time been the HOD of Chemistry Department of Lagos State University and currently the Chairman Examination Malpractice Committee of the institution.
In his statements, he was very happy for this award and thank Allah for the award given to him and also appreciate the organizer of the summit for the recognition.
Ogunwande also advice the upcoming ones to be focus on their academics and the career they’ve chosen.
The award was presented to him by Dr. Ajala, the director of FIIRO, Oshodi.
The Summit was honored by notable dignitaries and personalities at the helm of academics.