- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Lagos State University have yesterday Thursday 12th September 2019, concluded it 3-Days career fair.
The career fair which involved recruiters from partnering firms conducted interviews for over one thousand participating students.
The career fair is an initiative organized by the school management aimed at empowering and exposing youths on how to survive and become relevant in the economic world beyond educational settings.
The career fair aided interviews with highflying students for internship and job placements.
Organizations like British Council, Adron Homes, AIICO Insurance, Zenith Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Kimberly and Ryan Consulting, Autusbridge Consulting, Eoanswood Reation Limited, CoreSkills Development Services, HotNews Naija, Seagle Property Limited, Emerald Zone LTD, Enercon Technologies, SoulMate, amongst others were all present.