- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Dr. Titilayo Goncalves has been appointed as the Permanent Secretary, Lagos State Ministry of Health by the Lagos State governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode. This was confirmed on the official page of Lagos state government on Friday, 11th January, 2019.
Dr. Goncalves is an offspring of the Durosinmi Etti Family. Her father was the first Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education in Lagos State.
Dr. Goncalves is a Dental Surgeon and 1982 graduate of University College Hospital, Ibadan. Dr. Goncalves pioneered the Orthodontic Department of the General Hospital, Lagos and also directed affairs at the Lagos State Dental Service.
Dr. Goncalves pioneered the Orthodontic Department of the General Hospital, Lagos and also directed affairs at the Lagos State Dental Service.
Due to her achievements and expertise in handling the establishment of the Orthodontic Department of the General Hospital in Lagos, Titilayo Goncalves was invited to set up the Orthodontic Department at the National Hospital, Abuja.
A Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, she is an offspring of the illustrious Durosinmi Etti Family – her father being the first Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education in Lagos State.
She was sworn-in as a Permanent Secretary in the Lagos State Civil Service by His Excellency, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on December 31, 2018.
Dr. Goncalves’ tenure promises to inject fresh ideas and vibrancy that will enhance the existing commitment to efficiency and excellent service delivery within the health sector in Lagos State.