- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
In view of the 2019 election, the Lagos state ministry of education has announced a further adjustment in the public and private schools 2018/19 academic calendar.
This change is as a result of the change in election dates made by the INEC chairman in the early hours of today.
The directive which was made through the DG, has it that all schools are to resume on Monday, 18th February, 2019.
Thereafter, schools are expected to close on Friday, 22nd February 2019, and which they will further resume on Monday, 25th February, 2019.
In line with the second phase of the election, schools have been asked to close on Friday, 8th March, 2019 and are expected to resume on Monday, 11th March 2019 respectively.