- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Following the second term resumption of secondary school students in Ojo area, Lagos, the proposed calendar has been commended by some teachers along with its adherence.
A top officer from district V who spoke in confidence with OJOMEDIALINE confirmed that teachers on resumption conducted a ‘resumption test’ for the students.
According to her, the resumption test which is a part of the Lagos State Ministry of Education initiative is always being distributed by the government to all public schools in the state. She explained that the test included a unified question on Mathematics and English Language from LASG to be conducted on Monday and Tuesday before starting the scheme of work for the term.
She further explained that the test is always conducted in order to awaken the spirit of learning in the students and to ensure that previous works taught are being revised for the continuity of learning.
She added that respective teachers have also gave out the scheme of work for their subject(s) to enhance effective teaching and learning throughout the term.
OJOMEDIALINE also gathered that the calendar which indicated the beginning of a new term had nothing less than 30% of the expected population of students in various schools in Ojo area which is quite commendable.
District V is one of the LASG public school division that covers areas from Ajegunle down to Badagry.