- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The information gathered by our correspondent some minutes ago that on two trucks have fallen at Okokomaiko axis of Lagos-Badagry expressway since Saturday, February 2 and they are yet to be removed since yesterday.
A truck was sighted laying helplessly on the road some miles away from Okoko bus stop. Another truck which fell yesterday is there making the traffic unbearable.
As at the time of filing this report, none of the government agencies is on the ground to arrest the ugly situation.
More details later