- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof Mahmood Yakubu is currently in a crucial meeting with stakeholders, including international and local observers over tomorrow’s Presidential and National Assembly election.
INEC is considering postponing the election due to some logistics challenges being faced by the commission in many states.