- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The information gathered by our correspondent now confirmed that there is crisis in Oto over the next Saturday’s election.
It was reported that the fight was between the supporters of the APC OJO II candidate popularly known as Emir the ADC candidate.
A top official in Oto also confirmed that there is an emergent Oro festival in order to restore peace to Oto.
As at the time of filing this report, police officers are around to restore peace to the community.
More details later.