- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic( PDP), Atiku Abubakar is currently out of the country to attend a business summit in the United States of America.
Atiku is expected to address the US/Africa Business centre at the United States Chamber of Commerce – 1615 H. St. NW 20062 on Friday, January 18, 2019.
OJOMEDIALINE had earlier reported the information posted by Dele Mamodu confirming the invitation of Atiku to address members of the US-Africa Business Centre in Washington DC.
Dr Bukola Saraki, Nigeria’s Senate President, was part of Atiku’s delegation to the United States of America.
With this visit, Atiku has successfully debunked the claim that he is being banned from entering US due to corruption charges against him.