- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Jandor Foundation has recently empowered micro enterprises in Badagry area of Lagos state.
This was said in an empowerment programme held recently at the area featuring the foundation’s Lead Visioner and Chairman, Core Media Group, Mr Abdul-Azeez Adediran.
Mr Adediran disclosed that the foundation supported artisan groups and associations with work tools such as sewing and grinding machines, hair clippers, and as well cash gifts for the enhancement of their trade.
He at the long run appreciates the efforts of the lawmaker representing Badagry Federal Constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Mr Babatunde Hunpe for his efforts to get the Federal government’s attention to fixing the dilapidated Lagos-Badagry expressway.