- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has commenced the sale of registration forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The information was contained on the verified twitter handle of the examinations body,@JAMBHQ.
In a series of tweets, the exam body says:
- No candidates should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
- Candidates are advised to create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
- After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their telephone number.
- This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
- A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
- The candidate is to present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
JAMB also provided names and addresses of accredited computer-based test centres via this link: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/PDFs/listofapprovedcentres_2019.pdf
The link is arranged alphabetically